- Released – check it out
In this program, we are going to show you the great benefits of using the balanced scorecard (BSC) analysis for the Human Resources department, offer you in depth information on how to use the HR balanced scorecard, best practice examples and advice, and ready – to-use templates for you to get started straight away.
This training program aims to help a large professional audience such as:
- HR professionals
- Executive leaders and top managers
- Middle managers
The main objective of this training is to give practical and insightful advice on how to drive business success by applying the balanced scorecard in Human Resources.
In this program, you will learn:
- The benefits of using the Balanced Scorecard for Human Resources
- How to implement the Balanced Scorecard method successfully in Human Resources
- Hands on advice and step-by-step guides on how to get started with the HR Balanced scorecard straight away
Balanced Scorecard questions that will help HR professionals
This training program will answer the following questions, giving clear definitions, best practice examples, and templates ready to use, where appropriate.
- What is a Balanced Scorecard?
- Who uses the balanced scorecard?
- Why does HR need a Balanced Scorecard? / Why use the Balanced Scorecard for HR?
- How to use the Balanced Scorecard for HR?
- What useful templates and documents can be used to implement the Balanced Scorecard in HR?