Do you want to increase the performance of your HR Department? Would you like to monitor and improve your business performance with strategic HR metrics? If so, then you need to know about the HR BSC eTraining.
Whether you are an HR professional, CEO, top manager or middle manager, this tool will teach you, step-by-step, everything you need to know about ‘How to Use the Balanced Scorecard in Human Resources.
What is the HR BSC eTraining?
The HR BSC eTraining is the ultimate training program uniquely designed to give you up-to-date and in-depth information about how to use the Balanced Scorecard in Human Resources. In this training material will be taught how to successfully measure, control, and improve HR performance with the HR Balanced Scorecard.
Listen now to the introduction:
What does the HR BSC eTraining offer?
The HR BSC training teaches you everything you need to start using the HR Balanced Scorecard today, in a strategic and effective manner that will bring success upon your business performance.
The HR BSC Training will teach you:
- The benefits of using the Balanced Scorecard for Human Resources
- How to implement the Balanced Scorecard method successfully in Human Resources
- Hands on advice and step-by –step guides on how to get started with the HR Balanced Scorecard straight away
Do you have any questions about the HR BSC analysis? Have you heard about the great benefits of the Balanced Scorecard but you are unsure about how to put them in practice?
The HR BSC eTraining answers all the questions for you, such as:
- What is a Balanced Scorecard?
- Who uses the balanced scorecard?
- Why does HR need a Balanced Scorecard? / Why use the Balanced Scorecard for HR?
- How to use the Balanced Scorecard for HR?
- What useful templates and documents can be used to implement the Balanced Scorecard in HR?
The HR BSC eTraining includes:
- Audio Training on How to Use the Balanced Scorecard in Human Resources, with step-by-step guides, examples, and in-depth explanations
- Portfolio of ready-to-use Templates, Samples and Corporate and Presentations
Check out example of the eTraining:
The Audio Training is made of six parts:
- Introduction of the Balanced Scorecard Training
- The Balanced Scorecard and Human Resources
- HR Balanced Scorecard – The Perspectives
- How to Use the Balanced Scorecard in Human Resources
- HR Balanced Scorecard – Getting your Department on Board
- HR Balanced Scorecard Training Conclusion
The portfolio includes the following items, which are discussed step-by-step in the audio training:
- BSC Project Management Timeline Template (Excel)
- HR Strategy Map Templates (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel)
- HR strategy Map Sample
- HR KPIs Booklet, including 10 ready-made HR KPIs
- HR Balanced Scorecard Template
- HR Balanced Scorecard Sample
- HR Balanced Scorecard Corporate Presentation (PowerPoint)
Why use HR BSC eTraining?
HR BSC eTraining teaches you how to create, implement and benefit from the use of the HR Balanced Scorecard. Through our effective training sessions and ready-to-use corporate materials, you will be able to take a strategic approach to your HR department success.
The HR BSC eTraining will give you in-depth knowledge and a head start on incorporating the Balanced Scorecard analysis in your business
How can HR BSC eTraining help your business?
Our HR BSC eTraining is specifically designed to help you:
- Enhance HR Department Performance
- Increase Workforce Performance
- Become a Strategic HR Partner
- Drive Business Success
Take a crucial step towards your HR business success today and learn from the best practice advice on the market, the HR BSC eTraining.
Once you have seen the wonders of what the HR Balanced Scorecard can do for your business, and learnt how to put it in practice with all the tools you need, enjoy a guaranteed improvement on your HR working practices and business success.
Try the HR BSC eTraining now.