In this part of the training will explain how to test your Balanced Scorecard system.
The duration of the training part: 35 min. Coaching part includes 1 exercise.
In this part of the training we will discuss problems associated with testing the current Balanced Scorecard and finding some problems inside, as well as a regular update of your scorecard:
- Why we actually need to test and update our Balanced Scorecard regularly;
- What are the simple questions that you can ask your employees, so that you can test your Balanced Scorecard implementation quality;
- We summarize all of the main ideas about testing and updating the scorecard into the checklists.
In the coaching part of the training we discuss:
- What if the Balanced Scorecard is used by top management only?
- What if your employees only work to improve the values of the indicators and not to achieve business goals?
- What if you have too many indicators?
- What communication channels should exist within the company for Balanced Scorecard?
- How to check if the scorecard is actually linked to your strategic goals;
- How to test the Balanced Scorecard cascading and strategy maps in your company;